aPlus Premium Formulas share a passion for nutrition, and its ability to increase and maintain health through all life stages
Founded in 2012
A collaboratively of a driven group who share a passion for nutrition, and its ability to increase and maintain health through all life stages. We were established as an exporter of premium Australian dairy products to China and Asia. Since our formation both our team and product range has grown, allowing us to introduce unique infant formula and life time nutritional products such as milk powders, supplement drinks, and specifically formulated maternal and elderly products into overseas markets, an now we are developing a strong Australia market for our aPlus Infant Formulars.
‘We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give’ – Winston Churchill.
We believe in giving back to our community to create a brighter and more sustainable future. As a way of serving our community we give a portion of each sold can to select organisations in need of funding.
As we grow, our objective is to explore opportunities whereby we can expand on this internationally, and provide nutritional products to those living in the third world. We welcome prospective opportunities in this area.
A Clean and Green Philosophy
To supply superior Australian health and nutritional products for consumption.
We source our supply from the cleanest and greenest farms across Victoria Australia’s countryside using only nutritionally rich Australian ingredients in our products. Good nutrition is obtained from high quality ingredients, and this begins with premium quality supply
We are committed to environmental sustainability in all areas (wherever possible). Our team is always looking to improve and expand our environmental strategies and procedures- this is especially important in order to maintain premium ingredient quality and lasting supply for the future.
We have actively put protocols into place throughout out workplace to reduce waste, moderate material usage, save energy and recycle paper. We apply this both in the office and at our manufacturing sites.
In the future, we aspire to produce products that fit completely within an environmentally friendly and sustainable framework- watch this space!
Below is a list of all the nutritional goodness found in our Infant Formulas from Stage 1 through to 3. Explore our ingredient list and the numerous benefits you are giving to your baby.
- L-carnitine aids in energy production, brain and heart function.
- Taurine is an amino acid used to form proteins. It helps to absorb fat, and helps the liver process waste.
- Choline is an essential nutrient, supporting the nervous system and responses to inflammation and allergies.
- Inositol is needed for cell function and found in high levels in breast milk.
- Nucleotides build proteins and support digestive health.
- Alpha Linoleic Acid (Omega-3) is an essential fatty acid needed for growth and development.
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) is an essential fatty acid that promotes healthy nerve and brain function, and cell development.
- Lactoferrin aids iron absorption and transportation.
- Vitamin A is critical for vision and the general function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D is important for bone strength and muscle development and calcium absorption.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps the body fight off infection. It also promotes blood flow and helps circulation.
- Vitamin K1 is essential for blood clotting.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps to repair damage to the body. It also boosts the immune system and promotes iron absorption.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) plays a key role in nerve function and energy production.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is important for healthy skin and vision, and energy production mechanisms.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is involved in brain growth, development and red blood cell creation.
- Vitamin B12 supports fat breakdown, cell communication, energy production and red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is involved in energy production. It also helps support skin health and the function of both the digestive and nervous system.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) assists breakdown of nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) helps to move oxygen through the body and assists with cell growth and the development of the nervous system.
- Vitamin H (Biotin) plays a key role in energy production.
- Lutein is important for eye health.
- Iron transports oxygen through the blood and is involved in energy production. The immune system needs iron in order to fight off infection. Feeding your baby cow’s milk rather than breast milk or infant formula puts them at high risk of iron deficiency.
- Chloride is an electrolyte that helps to balance the pH levels in the body. It aids digestion, making for easier absorption of nutrients.
- Magnesium is needed for bone growth, and correct nerve and muscle function. Magnesium also aids in balancing the pH of the stomach, and passing stool throughout the intestine.
- Sodium regulates both blood pressure and volume. It helps to balance intra and extracellular fluid and ensures the proper functioning of nerves and muscles within the body.
- Potassium works alongside sodium to help balance water in the body, assisting with control of blood pressure. Potassium also supports muscle function and regulates heartbeat.
- Selenium protects the body’s cells from injury, making it an antioxidant. It is highly involved in the metabolic process.
- Zinc supports healthy digestion, metabolism and aids in brain growth and development.
- Calcium is needed for strong bones, and plays a key role in muscle and nerve function.
- Phosphorous helps to create protein for muscle growth and development and helps to restore damaged cells. Phosphorous also supports kidney function and helps to regulate heartbeat.
- Iodine is essential for the production of hormones, and is an integral part of maturation and growth.
- Manganese is involved in bone formation and essential for metabolic processes.
- GOS strengthens immune function and digestive health.